It's aligned perpendicular with the back of the house, and allows plenty of clearance to the RV side of the house where we plan on planting a garden before Winter transitions to Spring. I like the way the the orange tree is partially in front of the window, visible in the image above.
I had to clear a foot away from the rosemary bush which is on the other side of the shed, visible below. The bush was overgrown anyway so the pruning helps define the boundaries of the bush for the better.
The cherry tree separates the toolshed from the RV side of the backyard. I trimmed the cherry tree a little and am looking forward to the shade this new backyard structure will provide. I'm thinking of adding some pots to the front of it after the siding is installed. The past weekend we got shingles for the roof and this weekend we should start pricing siding.
I love the view from the wind within the shed. If we can ever get organized enough to get rid of most of our boxed things (is there over 50 boxes?), then in the future, we could use this shed as an office or workroom.





No comments:
Post a Comment